INDEX OF OUR VOICES – FIRST HAND EXPERIENCES and ADVICE & SUPPORT ARTICLES by ATOMIC CLEANUP VETERANS
I encourage all Enewetak Atoll Atomic Cleanup Veterans and anyone else interested in the 1977-1980 mission to share our website with your friends and family.
Please bookmark your favorite web pages and article posts.
Subscribe now to get email updates to our website.
Several Index Pages are available to help you find information on our website an easy way to find what you are looking for.
The information you find on our website can either give you either a snapshot view or a detailed understanding of what you want to learn about our mission.
It all depends on how much time and interest you have in a bunch of guys who cleaned up after 43 atomic bomb tests at Enewetak Atoll in the Marshall Islands.
Here is the INDEX LIST of Our Voices – First Hand Experiences and Advice & Support Articles:
- Atomic Cleanup Mission Veterans
- Our Voices
- First Hand Experiences
- Advice and Support Articles
- 08-23-2015 Atomic Cleanup Help Wanted – Advertisement Satire
- 07-03-2014 David Roach – Struggles with the Veterans Administration
- 06-28-2014 Johnny Ray Deardorff – Dealing with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- 05-22-2014 Kevin Bartlett – Concerned with how many Atomic Cleanup Veterans have Health Challenges
- 04-10-2014 Steve Harrison – Letters to Lawmakers
- Form to submit your first-hand recollections, photos, documents for future article posts concerning the 1977 – 1980 Enewetak Atoll Atomic Cleanup Mission. Our Voices Must be Heard! (article post pending)
- Our Voices
We urge our supporters to encourage their politicians to co-sponsor and support legislation which will include all Marshall Island Atomic Cleanup Veterans in the U.S. Government Veterans Administration’s definition of a veteran “who participated in radiation-risk activities during active service.”
Article written by Girard Frank Bolton, III. 1977-1979 participant with C Company and HHC S-3 (Operations) 84th Engineer Battalion (Combat Heavy) (Fwd) Enewetak Atoll, Marshall Islands.