INDEX OF THE ATOMIC CLEANUP VETERANS WEBSITE
I encourage all Enewetak Atoll Atomic Cleanup Veterans and anyone else interested in the 1977-1980 mission to share our website with your friends and family.
Please bookmark your favorite web pages and article posts.
Subscribe now to get email updates to our website.
Several Index Pages are available to help you find information on our website an easy way to find what you are looking for.
The information you find on our website can either give you either a snapshot view or a detailed understanding of what you want to learn about our mission.
It all depends on how much time and interest you have in a bunch of guys who cleaned up after 43 atomic bomb tests at Enewetak Atoll in the Marshall Islands.
Here is the MASTER INDEX LIST of what you can find on AtomicCleanupVets.com :
- Atomic Cleanup Mission Veterans
- Our Current Mission
- Known Survivors
- Fallen Atomic Cleanup Veterans
- Search & Rescue Mission
- Personal Pages of our Cleanup Participants
- Glimmers of Light – Interviews by T-M Fitzgerald
- Our Voices
- Health Challenges
- Store and Memorabilia Products (sub-index pending)
- Atomic Test Era Mission
- Atomic Cleanup Mission
- Our Original Mission
- Humanitarian Service Medal Awards
- Army Roster
- Navy Roster (not yet found)
- Air Force Roster (not yet found)
- Government Documents
- Participating Organizations and Units (article post pending)
- Timeline Schedules of our Mission
- Atomic Cleanup Mission Schedule from Known Documents (article post pending)
- Timeline Schedule Reconstructed from Known Survivors Survey (article post pending)
- Glossary (sub-index pending)
- Military Personnel Files, Radiation and Medical Records (article post pending)
- Public Relations
- How You Can Help
- Take Action!
- Press Packages (sub-index pending)
- Online Petitions (sub-index pending)
- Expired 2017 White House Petition (article post pending)
- Expired 2016 S2791 & H.R.5980 Atomic Veterans Healthcare Parity Act Petition
- Expired 2016 White House Petition (article post pending)
- Mainstream News and Internet Broadcasts
- Article Archives (sub-index pending)
- Speakers Bureau
- Contact Information
- Website Administration
- Private Directory of Known Atomic Cleanup Veterans (pending)
We urge our supporters to encourage their politicians to co-sponsor and support legislation which will include all Marshall Island Atomic Cleanup Veterans in the U.S. Government Veterans Administration’s definition of a veteran “who participated in radiation-risk activities during active service.”
Article written by Girard Frank Bolton, III. 1977-1979 participant with C Company and HHC S-3 (Operations) 84th Engineer Battalion (Combat Heavy) (Fwd) Enewetak Atoll, Marshall Islands.